In order to make sure that the day of your home inspection goes smoothly, we recommend the following:
– All utilities must be turned on prior to the start of the inspection (electric, water, and gas). Property must be de-winterized.
– All pilot lights should be lit.
– Storage and clutter should be cleared to allow access into all areas, especially around heating equipment, the water heater and access to the attic.
– Confirmation with the seller and/or real estate agent to allow access to the property.
– Bring any questions or concerns that you may have about the house to discuss with your home inspector.
When you hire Closer Look Home Inspections LLC, we will arrive on time; please be ready for us to inspect your home. We will take all notes and photographs necessary and follow up with a detailed report that documents the condition of the property.
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.